Multiple Output Modes
- Output synthesized speech either to your speakers or to
audio files. Choose between WAV and MP3 audio file formats.
- Control tags can be embedded in the source text to improve
the prosody of text-to-speech translation.
Options - You decide how ATTSR behaves when your
computer's clipboard changes.
Alarm & Reminders
- Just as a alarm clock, ATTSR can announce time to you every
special interval depend on your settings. And ATTSR also maintains
a reminders list to remind you of your important business.
Hotkeys - ATTSR allows you to define your favorite
GLOBAL hotkeys to control ATTSR even in other program. This
feature is very useful for weak-eyed users.
Optional MP3 Quality
- The "Output Sample Frequencies" and "Output
Bitrates" options allow you to make a choice between
the quality and the size.
Powerful Command Lines
- As a advanced user, you can use the command lines of ATTSR
to do you want to do!
Text Block to Speech
Text File to Speech
Text Block to WAV
Text File to WAV
Text Block to MP3
Text File to MP3
WAV to MP3
MP3 to WAV
List all speech engines on your system
Get the detail of a special speech engine
Support Multiple Languages/Engines
- Including English, Spanish, British English, Dutch,
French, German, Italian, Portuguese, etc.
- Allows users to edit the phonetics of mispronounced words
and load or unload personal exception dictionaries.